MARIETTA TOWN HOME FOR SALE
Beautiful Town Home For Sale in Marietta, GA and
the Cobb County Area of North Atlanta (metro)
This Fabulous Marietta, GA Town Home is One of The
Best Values in the North Atlanta Real Estate Market!
You must see this absolutely stunning town home for sale in the heart of Marietta Square! You won't believe all the upgrades! Hardwood floors throughout the main level, wrought iron balusters, plantation shutters, California closets, granite in the kitchen, upgraded tile floors, furniture-style vanities, antique bronze fixtures... just check out the pictures available in the Photo Gallery or Video Tour.
The town home's main level is centered around a gourmet kitchen with tons of cabinet space, tile backsplash and solid surface counters tops A vast 6-seater bar area overlooks the breakfast area and living room, an ideal plan for entertaining. Off to the back of the home is a keeping room/sun room - just the right spot to snuggle up with a good book in the afternoon sun. The front of the home boasts a spacious dining room easily accommodating a dinner party of 12.
The upper level is home to the gorgeous master suite with a fabulous sitting room, large enough to be a home office or separate nursery. The master bathroom has upgraded tile, a Jacuzzi tub and dual vanities. The other bedroom on the upper level is large enough for a King Size bed - ideal for your out-of-town guests with its own private bathroom. The laundry room is also on the upper level.
The Terrace Level is nothing like what you would expect in a town home. It offers a bedroom with a private guest bathroom, and a recreation area, which can be used as a media room, pool table room, or just a general gathering room!
You will also enjoy short walks to Marietta Square and neighboring parks.
The town home feeds into Marietta High School, Marietta Middle School, and West Side Elementary School of the Marietta City Schools district.
Town homes like this are a rare find and usually sell pretty fast, so be sure to see this beautiful town home for sale in Marietta ASAP!
For more information or to schedule a private showing
Call Chrissy Neumann at 404-925-5335
Menu » Video Tour / Fast Facts / Demographics / Map / Email Agent
[ top ]
- Year Built: 2002
- Certified Professional Home Builder (CPHB): Ashton Woods Homes
- Type: Built as Townhouse
- Building Style: Townhouse
- Construction: Brick 3 Sides
- Architecture: Traditional
- Unit #: 282
- Unit Levels: Multi-Level, 3
- Unit Description: Interior Unit
- Unit Faces: North
- Number of Units: N/A
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master Bedroom, Roommate Floor Plan
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Separate His & Hers, Separate Tub & Shower
- Kitchen: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Stained Cabinets, Stone Counter Tops, Keeping Room, Pantry
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library/Office, Media Room, Nursery, Separate Living Room, Sun Room, Separate Dining Room (Seats 12+), Butlers Pantry
- Basement: Full, Finished, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry
- Parking: 2-Car Garage, Automatic Garage Door
- Fireplaces: 1
- Home Warranty: Negotiable
- Lot Dimensions: N/A
- Square Footage: 3,081
- Square Footage Source: N/A
- Setting: Other
- Road: N/A
- Property Tax: $2,867 (2009)
- Home Owner’s Association Dues: $209/Monthly/Required
- Fees: Exterior Liability/Fire Insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Garbage, Pest/Termite Control, Reserve Fund, Security, Water/Sewer
- Ownership: Condominium
- Area: North Atlanta - Cobb County / Marietta / Kennesaw / Smyrna
- City: Marietta
- County: Cobb County
- Zip Code: 30060-6900
- Directions: 75N TO EX 265N LOOP ON CHEROKEE.LFT ON SESSIONS ST. CONTINUE TILL SESSIONS ENDS/RIGHT ON ROSELANE TO S/D ON LEFT. HOUSE 2ND ON LEFT ( map )
- Complex: Mclaren Gates
- School District: Marietta City Schools
- Elementary School: West Side Elementary School
- Middle School: Marietta Middle School
- High School: Marietta High School
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SECURED FROM SOURCES DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT I/WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
[ top ]