MARIETTA LUXURY HOME eFLYER
Beautiful New Luxury Home For Sale in
Marietta / East Cobb County in North Atlanta, Georgia
This Beautiful Marietta GA Home is One of The Finest New Homes
and Best Values in the Atlanta Luxury Real Estate Market!
This home has been SOLD but you can
Search Similar Homes For Sale in the Marietta Area of North Atlanta
You absolutely must see this Marietta luxury home for sale in the heart of East Cobb County! This new home feeds into top-rated Walton High School, Dodgen Middle School and East Side Elementary School. The home is located across the street from Indian Hills Country Club where you are invited to share in their golf course, swimming pool, club house and tennis facilities as a resident living in Viviane Park. This incredible home is the last remaining new construction home in this Marietta luxury community, and it offers the most ideal type of lot in East Cobb County - a private/wooded cul-de-sac lot at nearly half an acre! Plus, Viviane Park subdivision is adjacent to Fuller Park / East Cobb Park - enjoy quiet strolls through the park in the evening to unwind and relax, or fun filled family sports activities during the day.
This stunning luxury home opens to a two-story foyer flanked on either side by a study and dining room. The study boasts sophisticated judges paneling while the separate dining room boasts an upscale wainscoting. As you enter the back area of the home you encounter a grand family room with a cozy fireplace, all opening to an entertainer’s dream kitchen and soaring keeping room. The kitchen flows around a magnificent center island offering plenty of cabinet space. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances make this kitchen complete. The breakfast area is bright and sunny and leads directly to the vaulted keeping room with beamed ceilings, a stack stoned fireplace and plenty of sitting room! There is also a private guest suite on the main floor of the home.
Upstairs the opportunities are endless. The master suite is the main focus with dual closets, huge master bathroom suite and quaint sitting area. There are three additional bedrooms upstairs, each with a walk-in closet and private bathroom. Plus, there is a study / media area. The basement is completely daylight and ready for your finishing touches! Don’t miss this gorgeous new construction luxury home in the most sought after community and location in all of Marietta!
For more information or to schedule a showing,
- Price: $850,000
- Address: 912 Highbury Ln NE, Marietta, GA 30068-2473
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full / 1 Partial
- MLS IDs: FMLS ID# 3703220; GAMLS ID# 02436707
- Year Built: 2006
- Type: Single Family Residential
- Design: 2 Story
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Bedrooms: Bedroom on Main Level, Trey Ceilings
- Master Bathroom: Separate Jetted Garden Tub and Shower
- Kitchen: Breakfast Area, Center Island, Keeping Room, Pantry, Counter Top - Solid Surface
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Loft - Separate Den, Living Room, Dining Room (seats 12+)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: 3-Car Garage, Attached, Automatic Garage Door, Driveway
- Fireplaces: 2
- Home Warranty: Negotiable
- Pool: None
- Lot Size: 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Dimensions: 1/2 Acre
- Home Faces: South
- Property Tax: $1,150 (2007)
- Home Owner’s Association Dues: $0/None
- Area: North Atlanta - Marietta / East Cobb County
- City: Atlanta
- County: Cobb County
- Zip Code: 30068-2473
- Directions: Take I-75 north to GA-120. Head east towards the City of Roswell on South Marietta Parkway. Exit GA-120 ramp (right) and head northeast on GA-120 (Roswell RD NE). Turn right (south) onto Old Canton Road NE. Turn left (east) onto Robinson Road NE. Proceed to Viviane Park subdivision on your left.
- Subdivision/Community: Viviane Park
- Elementary School: East Side Elementary School
- Middle School: Dodgen Middle School
- High School: Walton High School
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SECURED FROM SOURCES DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT I/WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.